At the Office of the Registrar we strive to make your Zürich City Business School (ZCBS) life as convenient and easy as possible
To provide responsive and accessible enrolment related services while:
- Adhering to academic policy and standards related to registration, conferral of course credit, degrees, and other credentials;
- Archiving and preserving the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of academic records; o meeting the diverse service needs of students, faculty, administrative staff, alumni, and the public.
ZCBS engages in ongoing efforts to:
- Minimize enrolment barriers;
- Empower students and departmental customers to navigate administrative processes and policy by providing accurate information, instruction, and guidance via multiple communication channels;
- Adapt services, create innovative solutions, deploy effective technologies, and leverage limited resources to meet customer needs;
- Support and inform data driven decision-making and student-centered policy creation and implementation;
- Collaborate with other School/College/University to identify common interests/goals in alignment with Zürich City Business School’s priorities and needs.
The qualities and behaviours most valued by the ZCBS include:
- Accuracy: correct interpretation and application of rules and policies, and correctness in all record keeping procedures and process outcomes.
- Clarity: minimize confusion and misunderstanding by demystifying complex policies, processes, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Fairness: equitable and consistent application of policies, rules, regulations, and provision of service.
- Respect for individual dignity: empathetic consideration of each customer’s unique needs and experiences.
- Responsiveness: provide timely, friendly, helpful and case specific information, service, and problem solving assistance.
Regardless of your role, our job is to serve you. We take this responsibility seriously and strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. If you have a suggestion about how we can serve you better, please contact us at [email protected]